***Registration for 2016 is open!!***
Join us for a delicious, healthy, convenient, and thrifty way to eat locally and organically this summer! We serve Terre Haute, Clinton and Brazil, Indiana.
The 2016 Share price is $475 (after April 1st), and includes:
- 25 weeks (that’s HALF THE YEAR!) of FRESH, local, organic produce (mid May through end of October/beginning of November)
- a 125 page CSA Cookbook FREE FOR NEW MEMBERS with your first week of produce
- weekly email newsletter reminder with recipe links and articles
Have questions or want more info? Check these links:
- Start Here: Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest CSA News & Updates
- Are you a visual person? Click here to see pictures of weekly produce from past seasons!
- Payment plans are available! Want to pay by credit card? Click here!
- Ready to Join? Click here to locate the Subscription Form
We have 6 convenient Delivery Zones for pick-up in TERRE HAUTE, CLINTON & BRAZIL, IN:
- Northside (Hasselburger Road, near SkyKing Airport)
- Eastside (Woodridge Subdivision)
- Southside (near Honey Creek Middle School)
- Central (near Farrington Grove Elementary School)
- Brazil, IN (off Highway 59) – read special Brazil information
- Clinton, IN (in Clinton, 9th street) – read special Clinton information
With the rising cost of food, fertilizer, farm supplies, gas, etc…we still feel this year’s price will be a Great Bargain! 2016’s cost is $475.00 for one share. This is an average of $19.00 a week for a box of fresh, organic produce delivered locally. A GREAT DEAL for those trying to keep their food budget down!
I begin pro-rating shares after the 3rd week of deliveries!
And as always, contact Charity with questions!