***2013 deliveries begin May 28th***
***shares are still available***
Join us for a delicious, healthy, convenient, and thrifty way to eat locally and organically this summer! We serve Terre Haute and Brazil, Indiana.
The 2013 Share price is $450 after April 1st, and includes:
- 25 weeks (that’s HALF THE YEAR!) of FRESH, local, organic produce (mid May through end of October/beginning of November)
- a 125 page CSA Cookbook FREE FOR NEW MEMBERS with your first week of produce
- weekly email newsletter reminder with recipe links and articles
We have 5 convenient Delivery Zones for pick-up in TERRE HAUTE & BRAZIL, IN:
- Northside (near Collett Park)
- Eastside (Woodridge Subdivision)
- Southside (near Honey Creek Middle School)
- Central (near Sarah Scott Middle School)
- Brazil, IN (off Highway 59) – read special Brazil information
With the rising cost of food, fertilizer, farm supplies, gas, etc…we still feel this year’s price will be a Great Bargain! 2013′s cost after April 1st is $450.00 for one share. This is an average of $18 a week for a box of fresh, organic produce delivered locally. A GREAT DEAL for those trying to keep their food budget down! Payment plans available!
Want to pay by credit card? Click here!
Have questions or want more info? Check these links:
- Start Here: Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest CSA News & Updates
- How much will you get? Read the FAQs to understand why it can vary, but you can also
- Ready to Join? Click here to locate the Subscription Form
And as always, contact Charity with questions!